the power you're supplying, it's ELECTRIFYING

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Even though it is only Tuesday, the week is just flying by. Tomorrow is my last day with the kids I nanny (I'm heartbroken), and Thursday I have to say goodbye to my family and my three best friends (my two older sisters and my puppy, Gilmore) and head back to Lincoln for school and RUSH! A completely bittersweet feeling.  I am absolutely ecstatic to head back to UNL and move into my beautiful big white house with all my sorority sisters, but saying goodbye is always the hardest part. On a bright note, literally, I wanted to share one of my favorite trends of summer. NEON. This electrifying hue has been highlighting the streets and runways since the spring. The ways you can rock neon are simply endless. Whether you just want to just carry an electric pink cross-body purse or maybe a pair of fluorescent green earrings everyone should have at least one piece that is electrifying. Many women are confused with the thought of wearing the loud hues. Below is my no fear neon look, with a bit of color blocking in a sophisticated and fun way! Even though I'm wearing a full on neon romper with tangerine heels, I simplified the outfit with a neutral clutch and simple earrings.

<center>






Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Watch and bracelet: Fossil
Clutch: Kohls
Spike bangle: Togs boutique
Romper: Togs boutique (Finders Keepers brand)
Earrings: Togs boutique
(I may like to shop at Togs;))
I am obsessed with rompers, what drew me to this one believe it or not wasn't the color, but the low dip in the front with the lace details and the open back. Have fun with neon, and also don't be afraid to double up on the neon either!

5 comments:

  1. You look awesome in this! (You always do in everything actually.) I love the romper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous Tessie! Thanks for the shout out to Togs! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice this is real

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1