lace and rays

Wednesday, October 3, 2012



and I made it... to Wednesday night. And so did you if you are reading this. I managed to pull my first all-nighter of college this week. Leaving me exhausted, but hopefully also with an A. Today was just one of those days where even though I was sleep deprived to the max, the beyond beautiful weather kept me smiling. I took some time to relax and appreciate today. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. 
While letting the beauty of the day sink in, we had a bounce house set up in my backyard. So naturally me and friend had to test it out. Besides the sweating and the racing heart, it was a moment where you just felt alive. Such an incredible feeling, one that should happen far more than it does. We really all could use more of these days.



Gianni Bini Heels
Michael Kors cross body
Billabong lace maxi skirt
Express sheer button up blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1