Polka Dots and Peplums

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Tuesday guys, today is a more chipper Tuesday than most since today was my last day of classes until next week AND in an hour I will be heading home!! ahhhh home. There is so much warmth and comfort in that word. With the combination of the autumn weather and the holidays beginning, this truly is my favorite time of the year. There is that slight chill and crisp feeling in the air, the aroma of homemade apple cider, and the oh so so needed quality time to be spent with my family.
Once again the Nebraska weather has decided to change its mind, but hey I am not complaining. This past weekend and today have been beautiful. My fingers are crossed I can keep that winter coat still shoved in my closet a bit longer. 
Maxi skirts have been one of my favorite turn-to pieces this fall. They are effortlessly chic, and are easily capable of going from day to night. And if you haven't noticed the peplum craze this fall you've clearly been locked in a closet.  From dresses, skirts, and tops. I snatched up this peplum top in Colorado, such a classic piece. 
and I never thought I would say this, but I am loving skulls lately...who would have thought!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving guys, Gobble till ya Wobble!! ;)
  



Peplum Top-- Similar Here
Michael Kors watch
BB Dakota maxi skirt 
Skull bracelet-- Similar Here
Spike Bracelet-- Similar Here
xox, Tess 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1