Mildred & Bernice

Thursday, December 6, 2012

'Tis the season folks. What's on your wish list? Do you know what should be? The simple yet extraordinary pieces from the jewelry line Mildred & Bernice. With the combination of the deep warm wood shades and geometric shapes, this jewelry needs to be at the top of your list. 
Ashley, designer of the line, is a former Alpha Phi and was gracious enough to have a trunk show here at Alpha Phi leaving me lusting for more! Find these unique pieces like my favorites below and much more at etsy. Oh and did I mention there is free shipping through the holidays? 




Remember this statement piece from my last post?
"All of my pieces are handmade and formed around the wood grain which enables your piece to be unique and one of a kind! This process of love starts from carving each piece individually followed my many stages of sanding and buffing. Oil is then applied to bring out the richness of wood grain, then three layers of a micro-crystalline wax are added to help 
with water resistance."
~Ashley

Be sure to like her Facebook page as well.


xox, Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1