Bigando Girls Take New York

Saturday, January 12, 2013


Yesterday I couldn’t stop smiling. You wanna know why?... I know you do. 
Thursday night my sister and I planned an abrupt trip to one of the most vibrant, chaotic, and energy-filled cities. NEW YORK! I have only been to this elaborate city once before, and that was when I fell in love with the Big Apple. A friend lent me a book called The Stylist’s Guide to NYC, page after page I found myself gleaming with excitement over the pictures of the hidden treasures of the city. Essentially the book is filled with ‘loops of interests’ from start to finish throughout the city, I wouldn’t call it your traditional guide to New York, but after finishing the book I felt like a little kid in a candy shop. And if you could see all the wrappers I stuffed in my purse on the plane, you'd know I love candy.  I’ll be sure to post more about today's adventures in the city next week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1