City Living

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In 48 hours I flew to New York and back, got yelled at by security.. (supposedly it's wrong to try on a sweater over my shirt), tried my first canoli that was said to be the best in New York, had my heart crushed when I was told I didn't look like a New Yorker, and yet by the end of it, my dream to live in New York was reaffirmed. 
At one point in each and every one of our lives, we have a feeling to do something different than what we're currently doing. I want to do something beyond anything I know. Big achievements means big dreams, no great achievers have ever thought small. 
One day I hope to tell a tourist where the best ice-cream is, tell a customer in my boutique that it's okay to try on a sweater over their tee, and then maybe one day I'll get asked if I'm a New Yorker. 
Have a wonderful Wednesday guys! 




"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!" ~Ephesians 3:20-21

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tess,

    I think that your blog is great. You really should give New York a try. Look at Kyle! I also up and moved to Florida on my own when I was 22. It was the best adventure I ever had. Good luck with whatever path you choose.

    Jaime (& John too!)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1