Clothing Personality

Monday, March 4, 2013


Through different experiences, I continue to get the question “what is your personal style?”  And still today, I don’t really know. I don’t think I can exactly pin point my “clothing personality”. My outfits reflect my mood, how I feel, and they tell a little bit about myself. I can’t narrow myself into one category and I really don’t want to. My style is continually evolving.

Since I have embarked on my journey with CollegeFashionista, I haven't met a girl with the same “clothing personality”. I’ve featured girls whose style is quirky, classic, girly, and punk - just to name a few. So if you haven’t checked out my articles on CollegeFashionista, click here and head over to read about some of the Fashionista's below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1