Going Green

Monday, March 18, 2013


Going green in honor of St. Patty’s day yesterday!

Also, have you noticed the new blog name? I’m starting simple, but hopefully there will be some big changes to come in the next few weeks for In Good Faith, Tess.




I love green. It's the color of my eyes, money is green (kind of need that for my clothes addiction), and I am slightly partial to Slytherin.  It’s my favorite color, and now according to Pantone, it is officially the color for spring. From emerald green to sea foam green, there is a shade for ever hair color, skin tone and personal style. 





Military-inspired jackets are my favorite green piece this season and are easily comparable to the chambray jacket. They both look flattering on any body type and have the ability to make one’s outfit look effortlessly chic. The military jacket is such a versatile piece and the perfect alternative to a simple plain tee. It is a classic layering piece, and a great “go-to” item. I am currently on the hunt (or saving) for the perfect military-inspired jacket. Here are a few of my favorites out there.





1/2/3/4

In Good Faith, Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1