Artissano

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Start spreading the news.... In a little less than a month I will be packing my bags and heading to New York, New York for the entire summer.  Instead of laying out by the pool with friends and grilling out in the backyard with my family, I'll be working 9-5 in the city I fell in love with 4 years ago. It is a bit of a bitter sweet feeling to know my summer won't be spent with loved one and friends, but I am so thrilled for this opportunity to work with Artissano and I can hardly wait for my adventure begin!... If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere, It's up to you, New York, New York!

Here is a little bit about where I'll be working:

Artissano is a curated marketplace showcasing the work of fashion designers from around the world. We strive to provide our customers uniquely designed, high quality, artisan fashion goods.

Through traveling different parts of the globe, the Artissano team has discovered and continues to unearth tremendous fashion design talent. We come across and converse with fashion designers that are truly passionate and connected to their products. Their emphasis on their design process and the quality of their products is self-evident. Interestingly, they come from all walks of life and may have been designing from three to twenty years.


At Artissano, our vision is to be the premier conduit for consumers to access designers from all parts of the globe. We strive to bring our customers products but also the stories of each designer. We find their stories to be truly interesting and inspirational—we hope you do too! In this way, we hope that our consumers will build a deeper connection to the products on our site; one that cannot be obtained in a shopping mall or large department store. 

We invite you to join us in our journey to provide a portal into fashion designers from all over the world. From Mayagüez to Accra; Bombay to Buenos Aires. Istanbul to Toronto. Paris to Hong Kong. 
We ask:
WHERE WILL YOU WEAR?

I can't wait to work with the Artissano team and share with all of you my journeys and adventures! 


Where it all began

Love was reaffirmed


In good faith, Tess

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh im so jealous. I was living in New York for more than a year ... and i totally miss it. New York def became my new home and i wanna go back sooo badly :-(


    im sure you will have a great time there <3

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://cinderellaundsnowwhite.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am very excited for my adventures in the city to begin!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Fantasticas fotos!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/rainy-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1