Rain Drops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

Monday, April 22, 2013


Not that this differs from many other days, but today I wanted to stay in my jammies, cuddle up with a good book, a cup of warm tea and listen to the rainfall. However, my ideal rainy didn't happen.
 I sometimes think rain is a time for us all to reflect and to take life a bit slower. I spent some time thinking about memories I’ve had in the rain and came up with a top five of my favorite things about the rain.

1.     Hunter Boots 
I will find any excuse to wear my beloved Hunter boots and splash through some puddles

2.     Floppy hat and warm socks 
The perfect accessories for a rainy day

3.     Snuggling up with a good book
  
4.    Watching the rain 
Growing up my dad and I would cuddle up in large blankets on our porch and watch the storm    

5.     Dancing in the rain









My favorite accessory these days are midi rings, which are also called knuckle rings. They add the perfect edge to your hand. 


In good faith, Tess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1