Currently Craving... Summer Sunnies

Thursday, May 30, 2013

With all of the rain we have been having lately, I have been cherishing each day that brings some sunshine. There really isn't a better feeling than walking outside and feeling the sun shine down on your face... am I right? This morning when I walked outside my good mood instantly increased as I headed to the subway wearing my favorite pair of shades.
It can be difficult to find a pair of sunglasses that you look good in. & I mean reallllll good. We all wish to pull off the round John Lennon glasses, the Super Trooper aviators, or the GREASE style cat eyes, but as odds have it some sunglasses don't work for everyone. Your summer sunnies are one accessory everyone notices. Find a pair that not only you love, but that also complements your face shape.


 If your face is heart shaped, opt for a cat eye or aviators to accentuate your face shape.







Turns out you oval shape faces are the lucky ones!  Practically any style seems to work for your face shape. Just be sure the size of the frame is proportinate to your face.





For round shape faces find a pair of sunglasses with angular frames. The angles will help add definition to your face.



If your face shape is square, opt for oval or round sunglasses to contrast your faces' shape.




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 
Find the sunnies above here ^




In good faith, Tess

6 comments:

  1. Heey Dear ♥

    Nice Blog :)
    Maybe you like my Blog too and want to follow me?

    I hope so.:)

    Kisses,

    likethewayidoit.de

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lara! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll stick around and follow:) I will definitely check out your blog.

      In good faith, Tess

      Delete
  2. Great blog:)

    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Oksana! Hope to see you back again and I can't wait to check out your blog.

      In good faith, Tess

      Delete
  3. these are great photos! love these glasses, I own the cat eye ones ;)

    love from NYC,

    Taylor
    TaylorMorganDesign.blogspot.com
    Shop Gold Chain Bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taylor! I love those ones!! Great choice! I hope to see you back again. :)

      In good faith, Tess

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1