stripes & sequins

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Every girl should have a little sparkle in her closet. My choice of sparkle is sequins. 
I love the idea of pairing a sequin skirt with more casual pieces like a printed tee or an oversized sweater. The simplicity of a tee or sweater can mute the sequins and give you an even more simple look. For a dressier look, pair your sequin skirt with a more structured top similar to my button up striped blouse. I've also become a fan of lip color. Since my first successful purchase of a nude lipstick, I have become more confident and picked out brighter shades. Embrace summer with bright lips and sequins, but when wearing each, keep it simple!  


New York update..
I have arrived in the big city with bright lights and I am off for a day of adventures, stay posted! 





In good faith, Tess

2 comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1