white on white

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Anddd I’m back. I apologize for slacking on my posts lately, but you will begin to see more of me starting now..



The past few weeks have been one continuous adventure. My time in New York so far has been nothing close to how I imagined it would be. I never imagined I would feel like I’m in the exactly right place, doing something I'm so passionate about for possibly the first time. I feel as if I sound a bit cheesy, but hell then I am a cheeseball. Through my time here I’ve learned to be more vulnerable, eager to learn, and to cherish every moment I am presented with. Now all I can really say is I wish this adventure would slow down!





As much as I love color, I can’t resist a monochromatic look. All white or cream head to toe is refreshing, chic and timeless. I mixed and matched different textured accessories and colors into my look for a higher contrast effect.

heels:Aldo (similar) // bracelets:Devoted // necklace: vintage (similar) // watch: Michael Kors (similar) //  Skirt: Zara (similar)


In good faith, Tess

ps. RIP beloved earrings, you were good to me. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks lady, I'm obsessed with them myself! I hope to see you stop by again :)

      In good faith, Tess

      Delete
  2. The bracelets are so unique, I love them! You're gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren, you are too sweet!!!

      In good faith, Tess

      Delete
  3. Love you shoes, very beautiful!!!
    I am your follower, dear:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oops, thanks Oksana!:)

      In good faith, Tess

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1