Leather, Pleather, and Peplums

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

 in good faith, tess
 in good faith, tess
pumps | in good faith, tess
leather | in good faith, tess
peplum | in good faith, tess
peplum | in good faith, tess
*Photos taken by Hayley Christiansen
{DL 1961 Peplum } {TAG Elemental leggings} {Clutch} {BCBGeneration pumps} {Ketz-ke coat}


If you know me, you probably know that I am a sucker for anything leather.  And if you really know me, you know that I tend to follow an “anti-pant” lifestyle.  However, I highly doubt I’m the only one whom upon getting home immediately takes off their pants or changes.  (If this is beginning to feel like a “TMI” moment, I apologize, but bear with me here.)  While I do hate pants, I do enjoy the occasional pair of leggings, especially leather ones.  I all too often reach for a pair of my leather leggings when I’m pushed for time or feeling a little sassy.  So you could probably understand that when I spotted these quilted faux-leather leggings at togs boutique, I had to have them.  Feeling a little swanky, I paired the bottoms with this rad kaleidoscope-looking printed peplum and teal studded clutch.  Now if you’re saying to yourself, “Hey, I’m feeling a little sassy,” you too can get this look.  The leggings, peplum, and clutch are all available at togs boutique! 

Check out Togs on facebook and instagram, you will be swooning! 


In good faith,
Tess

13 comments:

  1. Love the look and your pumps. Your blog is lovely and I definitely change the second I get home specially if I am wearing pants. lol
    http://zunera-serena.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and the sweet words! Isn't it funny how true that statement is?

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  2. Love this look and I am so with you on the pants statement haha
    http://jennifertherese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I'll be sue to stop by your blog:)

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Christel! Hope you stop by again, I'll be sure to check out your blog too :)

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  4. I have these BCBG pumps! Aren't they amazing?

    www.susanmahlburg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scored them at TjMaxx, how amazing is that?

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  5. great post! love your blog! we're new followers!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks ladies! I'll be sure to stop by your guys blog!

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  6. This look is so edgy yet girly at the same time! Love it!

    Lucia
    www.pearlsandmangoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucia! Hope you stop by the blog again and I'll be sure to check out pearls and magoes! :)

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  7. Hey Tess, Just remember one thing: Don't let anyone dull that sparkle of yours.
    Do. Your. Thing.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1