The Silhouette of Man Repelling

Monday, January 6, 2014


{Sam and Lavi jumpsuit | Togs} {Jessica Elliot belt | Togs}{Vince Camuto heels}
{old necklace | similar} {Michael Kors purse | similar}


The onesie: the silhouette of man repelling.  It comes in different styles, from jumpsuits, overalls, to rompers… all of which are considered ‘tools’ of repelling.  But nonetheless, I simply can’t resist a jumpsuit.  They are incredibly comfortable, stylish, and versatile.  Even with so many benefits, men and some women are left confused by the trend.  Reactions while wearing the questionable one-piece have gone as so, “Interesting dress.”  It’s not a dress.  “I don’t understand what you’re wearing.”  Heard that before.  “How do you use the restroom?”  Magic.
I’ve heard so many of my friends say they love rompers and jumpsuits, but they could never “pull one off’”.  And what I tell each one of them and you is that it’s all about the fit.  It can be difficult when you’re shorter or taller than average, or even if you have a little bit of a booty like myself, but there is hope.  One day after what may seem like a never-ending search, you’ll find your perfect jumpsuit like I did with this black number. 
I feel like with each new post I sound more and more like I have an emotional, almost romantic relationship with my clothes.  Then again sometimes when I look at my shoes, in particular the above Vince Camuto heels, I marvel at how perfect they are for me.

In good faith,
Tess

17 comments:

  1. Tess these are amazing! It was -25 today what the HELL were you thinking with no Jacket?? lol

    beautiful as always..

    Lefrenchkissyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you Ynna! But I have a confession, these were not shot today. heheh

      Delete
  2. hey girl just discovery your blog. lovely post. feel free to check mine out.

    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Riv! Just checked out your blog and followed- love your style :)

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  3. gorgeous outfit!
    LOVE your jumpsuit
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear!! Just found your blog today too, and followed:)

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  4. cute outfit! and i love those shoes!!!! And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Randa! Your words are so sweet! Thanks for the follow and I will check out your blog right now:)

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  5. You have a new follower dear. thanks for stopping by. Lets keep in touch.

    Hey fabulous, you now have a new follower. thanks for your lovely comment. lets keep in touch. xx

    You can also find me on Instagram: @kindlydamged or
    twitter: @blogueramoda

    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Just found you on instagram! We should definitely stay in touch:)

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  6. these photos are beautiful, you are so chic! This outfit is very elegant!
    i follow you on GFC, hope you would follow back!

    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elisa! Just checked out your blog, loved it, and followed! Lets stay in touch! :)

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  7. Amazing necklace <3 You've a new follower :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  8. I really enjoy looking through your blog :)!!!
    I recently started my blog and it would mean a world to me if you could check it out and follow :) I just followed you <3 My last post is my 2013 makeup favorites :)

    Thanks!

    http://mayumi1992.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1