Dear Future Self,

Friday, September 19, 2014

body chain & crop top | In good faith, Tess
Fall outfit | In good faith, Tess
Body chain | In good faith, Tess
High waist jeans + kimono + crop | In good faith, Tess
In good faith, Tess
*Christiansen Photography

Zara jeans | Michael Kors watch | Brandy Melville bralette | Brandy Melville body chain |

Chinese Laundry lace-up booties |  Dance and Marvel jacket from Stella | Mildred & Bernice necklace


Dear Future Self,


I hope you’ve continued to dream, and pursue your goals with intense passion and hard work

I hope you’ve come to understand why God brings certain people in and out of your life

I hope you’ve finally made it to Italy

I hope you’ve continued to enjoy working out, because I know you’ll never loose that sweet tooth or craving for a burger and fries

I hope you’ve discovered yourself, are confident, and love who you are

I hope you’ve paid your parents back, and maybe had extra to buy some Chanel

I hope you’ve been able to experience love

I hope you’ve moved on from your insomnia days, and can maybe even take a nap once in awhile

I hope you’ve never been bored with your life, and continue to find inspiration in each and every day

I hope you’ve acquired a taste for red wine 

I hope you’ve found a career, lifestyle, whatever it may be, that you love waking up to

I hope you’ve been able to give back to others

I hope you’ve grown closer in your faith and your confidence in His timing

I hope you’ve realized what life is truly about, not material things or the media, but about our hearts and whom they beat for


In good faith,
Tess

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photography, love the quality! Have a nice weekend! x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, love! You too!

      In good faith, Tess

      Delete
  2. Kathy Holtmeier DechampsSeptember 19, 2014 at 7:02 PM

    Oh Tess - your thoughts are expressed so beautifully. May the Lord continue to bless you in very special ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathryn! Love you!

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  3. You look like a dream, sweet Tess!
    Continue to keep chasing yours :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tiana! <3

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  4. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I came to yours and it was love at first sight I swear. You. Are. Stunning. I love your bralet and duster - photography is amazing. I love your letter to yourself here and hope that you accomplish all your dreams and more. I think the thing that touched me most was your desire to understand why God puts some people in your life and how to understand when some people shouldn't be there anymore. Maybe because I want the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feeling is mutual! Your comment means so much, thank you thank you! Hope you stick around :)

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  5. Love your crochet top!!! And that orange colour is AMAZZZING! Fantastic jeans! LOOKS soooo cool, babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I'm obsessed with the color too!

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty outfit, love this top. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning outfit! Love this post. There is so much future me needs to know and do! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie!! xxx

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete
  8. Love it Tessie boo! You look gorgeous. P.s. I want your wardrobe you rat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! MISS YOU SO MUCH!

      In good faith,
      Tess

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground
UA-57667807-1